DXN was founded by Datuk Lim Siow Jin, a graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology. Datuk Lim started the business in quest of the benefits of mushroom on human health. His deep interest and endless effort drove him to utilize the fullest potential of Ganoderma or Lingzhi, which is well-known as the King of Herbs, for human health and wealth, with the establishment of DXN in 1993.
The core business activities of DXN include cultivation, manufacturing and marketing of the health food supplements. Based in Malaysia with worldwide operations, the company is well-known for its Ganoderma business. Its product lines include dietary supplements, food and beverages, personal care products, skin care and cosmetics, household products and water treatment system. Since its inception in 1993, DXN has upheld its concept of 'One Dragon One World One Market and One Mind'. With this powerful concept, DXN has sailed through continuous growth over the years. On 30 September 2003, DXN Holdings Berhad was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. DXN was delisted on 27 December 2011 due to a take-over offer by the founder.
DXN Holdings Berhad is the investment holdings and management company of DXN Group. DXN's high regard for quality earned the company many outstanding citations and recognitions from various health and business organizations. Along with the solid foundation and sustainable development, DXN has rapidly diversified into other business activities, which include property, information technology, etc. In its core business of direct selling, the rapid global expansion of DXN is recognized internationally by its vast growth of distributors worldwide and its amplification of footprint in key strategic locations. With over 14 million registered distributors worldwide, DXN is solidifying its position as one of the world leader in Ganoderma products.
Datuk Lim Siow Jin
DXN was founded by Datuk Lim Siow Jin, a graduate from the famed Indian Institute of Technology. Datuk Lim has a deep interest in mushrooms and their relationship with human health.
After more than 20 years of careful research and scientific analysis, Datuk Lim discovered the specific benefits of Ganoderma or Lingzhi and its corresponding effects on human health. Realizing Lingzhi's importance and health benefits, Datuk Lim began sharing his knowledge about this miraculous herb among his friends and colleagues who mirrored his passion for good health.
Datuk Lim did not stop there. He felt that he should form a company that would help more people to get acquainted and utilize the benefits of this miraculous herb. In 1993, Datuk Lim's dream came true when he established DXN in Kedah, Malaysia.
- BKM Award from the Sultan of Kedah, Malaysia
- Millennium Award by the International Association of Educators for World Peace in recognition of his steadfast commitment to world peace and friendship through holistic health and healing, thereby promoting a physically healthy, mentally strong and socially developed society
- Albert Schweitzer Award by the Positive Life Foundation in appreciation of his exemplary humanism, untiring peace activities and profound compassion in the spirit of the late Albert Schweitzer, a 1953 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
- DSM Award from the Yang Dipertua Negeri Melaka, Malaysia
- Physician of the New Millennium Award by the Alternative Medicines Research Institute (Canada)
- Certificate of Appointment as Senior Visiting Professor (Natural Healing & Ganotherapy) by the Open International University for Alternative Medicines
- Certificate of Fellowship World Health, Environment and Peace Foundation by the World Health, Environment and Peace Foundation
- Dato' Setia DiRaja Kedah (DSDK) Award from the Sultan of Kedah, Malaysia
- Mother Teresa International Award 2004
- Gold Badge of "Global Quality Management" from The Trade Leaders' Club and Editorial OFFICE, Geneva, Switzerland
- DXN CEO, Datuk Lim Siow Jin bestowed the Prominent Business Leader Award in the 2nd "Prominent Business Leaders Award 2010"
- Honorary Advisor of Peace Society Worldwide by Peace Society Worldwide, a Global Civil Organization for Universal Peace & Harmony, and working for the promotion & inculcation of the ideas & principles of world peace, harmony, tolerance, non-violence, international understanding and co-operation in conjunction with United Nations and its various agencies
- Award of Excellence For Service To Humanity by Peace Society Worldwide for his exceptional contribution to the Society
- Award of the honoris causa Degree of ACADEMIC FELLOW with rank of Professor by ACADEMIE SCIENTIFIQUE INTERNATIONALE VIE UNIVERS NATURE of TOULOUSE France
- The Medal of Brand Scientist. Datuk Lim Siow Jin awarded the Brand Scientist of the Year by Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr Yousuf Raza Gilani (DXN Pakistan Country Manager, Mr Zarif Ahmed received the award on behalf of Datuk Lim Siow Jin)
- The “Tathagat International Excellence Award 2012” during the 6th International Conference on Ayurved and Complementary Systems of Medicine for his outstanding contribution in the field of health and wellness.
- Panglima Jasa Negara (PJN) Award from the 16th Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, which carries the title of Datuk.
Growing of Mycelium (1 Week)
Growing of deer horn ganoderma (1 Month)
Intermediate growing stage (2 Months)
Matured stage (3 Months)
Materials that are used as organic media.
Fill up the polybags with the organic materials. Then, the polybags are closed with plastic caps.
Polybags are placed in the sterilization machines to be sterilized.
High technology sterilization machine.
The suspension arrangement of polybags is to avoid the pervasion of unwanted materials.
Harvesting of fresh and nutritious Ganoderma.
Producing capsule through automatic machine.
Capsule polishing process to ensure its cleanliness.
Insert capsule into the bottles.
The caps of the bottles are sealed.
Bottle labelling to provide a unique identity to ensure product controlling.
Labelling of manufacturing and expiry date on every product.
Finished product ready to be distributed.
RED represents fire to symbolize the company´s fighting spirit to progress.
The Red Oval symbolizes the rising sun to represent aggressiveness, single-mindedness and persistence in achieving DXN´s vision.
GREEN represents trees to symbolize the dynamic growth and expansion of our market.
The Green Branches symbolizes Ganoderma to represent the company´s strong commitments for growth and relentless striving to achieve excellence by focusing on health-based industry.
BLUE represents water to symbolize the company as the foundation for all the vigorous developments.
The Blue Horizontal Line symbolizes the company as the power source for the impetus of business development.
The entire process - cultivation, processing and marketing is solely done by the Company under strict quality control.
ONE WORLD ONE MARKET
Each and every distributor enjoys worldwide bonus with single membership.
The company and the distributors single-mindedly concentrate on doing DXN business.
Low Price, High Quality;
Low Profile, High Income.
Our philosophy - to provide low price and high quality products, to keep a low profile while generating high income is ideal for direct selling. This system is equitably accessible to anyone of any background. Our free enterprise system enables anyone to enjoy personal achievements that lead to greater financial independence. More importantly, numerous people have testified to the benefits of our products when they gained better health through consumption of our products. Our philosophy is the foundation on which our success in the network marketing industry is built.
ONE WORLD ONE MARKET
565 Brea Canyon Road, Suite B
Walnut, CA 91789 Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Phone : 909-480-0888
Fax : 909-480-0880
Email : email@example.com
|DXN has penetrated to more than 180 countries and there are more than 60 DXN branches worldwide. |
Australia & New Zealand
DXN's Ganoderma farm is located at Jitra, Kedah, Malaysia, and is considered one of the biggest farms in South East Asia. The farm is equipped with the most advanced cultivation technology to cultivate the best quality Ganoderma, and a modern laboratory to further advance Ganoderma growth and production.
The DXN Farm and Factory are located at an area with a warm and humid climate, far from heavily populated areas or pollution to provide the most suitable environment for Ganoderma growth. The farm has lean water (pH maintained between 7 to 7.8) and fresh air to ensure the growth of Ganoderma is free from toxins. DXN has exclusively developed several advanced cultivation techniques to produce the best quality crop in less time. The Ganoderma grown in the DXN farm takes only 3 months to harvest compared to other countries which require 6 months or even longer. These methods not only boost DXN's capability to increase production of top quality Ganoderma crop, but also meet the escalating demand worldwide for DXN products.
The DXN Farm uses the Organic Cultivation Method with ALL-natural materials such as rice chaff and sawdust instead of traditional fertilizers, insecticides or hormones. This specialized cultivation method provides 200 kinds of primary and secondary elements, such as enzymes, coenzymes, amino acids, vitamins, carbohydrates and trace elements, to improve the Ganoderma crop's quality, quantity, growth and resistance to pest. The DXN Farm also uses the Tissue Culture Method, which can reproduce one million pieces of Ganoderma from a single mother plant. From every mass crop growth, a tedious selection process is implemented to identify the best quality Ganoderma for DXN products. The DXN Farm also utilizes the Suspension Arrangement Method to ensure high quality growth stage of the Ganoderma crop, and to avoid the invasion of unwanted materials into the Ganoderma.
DXN is considered one of the world's largest Ganoderma company. The organic farming methods incorporated by DXN has prevented damage to the environment, thus becoming the first lingzhi farm in Malaysia to receive the ISO 14001 certification and Organic Farming Certificate.
Although DXN's first Farm and Factory was established in Malaysia, through expansion of its business worldwide, DXN forged ahead and established factories in other countries around the world such as factories in China, India, Indonesia and Mexico to help in meeting the huge growing demand from the domestic and overseas market.
DXN's GMP certified factory is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory to provide quality control and modern product development.
DXN has a team of specialists, who strictly monitor the entire development, cultivation, production and packaging process to ensure the product quality is up to international standards.
DXN has also established strict standards to ensure Ganoderma products are processed properly at each stage to ensure quality, such as the preservation of active elements of the raw materials during the production stage to maintaining Ganoderma's original natural rich elements.
DXN adopts a cold treatment which can preserve active elements of Ganoderma. The total concentration rate of the cold treatment is 20:1, which is superlative to other methods.
DXN utilizes cultivation methods based on local Malaysian expertise. DXN products do not contain any artificial elements nor preservatives, coloring and flavoring. The cultivation process stresses the importance of maintaining the natural and organic quality of Ganoderma products.
DXN was awarded the internationally recognized ISO 9001 certificate, which symbolizes DXN's commitment in managing a strictly controlled manufacturing system to produce exceptional quality products. It has also been conferred with GMP certification by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia as well as ISO 14001 and TGA.
DXN Pharmaceutical, established in June 2001, is a processing factory for DXN supplements with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
It is located in an area of 28,000 square meters. Its production facilities, efficient and professional management system, non-pollution equipment, and trained personnels, are in compliance with strict standards and requirements of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia, and thus awarded with the TGA certificate, GMP recognition and ISO 9001.
The social media account stated in the personal website of the DXN member solely belong to the member and is not owned or related with DXN.I Acknowledge and Agree